We're now open! Local Government restrictions applyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Lovely during the day and lively at night, The Crumpled Horn in Upminster is your dream local. Come over any day of the week and you’ll find friendly staff serving good beer and pub classics from around the world. Bring the kids; our children’s menu balances treats and favourites with the good stuff. If you’re coming for food with friends, you’ll find we do brilliant meal deals most days of the week. And if you crave a Sunday roast, get the family together and come round ours. We do a traditional roast every Sunday, and it’s the best!
You can’t fault our drinks selection. Beer fans have cask ales, guest beers and bottled craft beers to choose from. We’re very fussy about how we keep our beer, so you can rely on us to pull you a beautifully fresh pint. Wine lovers can choose from mellow reds, lively whites and fruity rosé wines. Come over on the weekend and get on the party drinks while our DJ takes care of business. We do them all: fizz, cocktails, shooters, shots, bombs—you name it. And if you’re on the softies, you’ll be super happy with our selection of spritzes, juices, and botanical blends.
Planning a party? We’ll sort the buffet and clear up afterwards so you don’t have to. Winner! Get everyone together, relax and enjoy. If you don’t have anything coming up but fancy a good night out, join us for the pub quiz, come over on band night or get involved in one of our theme parties.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
If you’re looking for a menu that is bursting with a wide variety of dishes that suit any occasion at any time of the day, you’ve come to the right place. Our range of grazing dishes make the perfect starter or light bite before tucking into our delicious wraps, sandwiches and pub classics. Make sure you check out the true VIP section of our menu; our burgers. We’re proud as punch about our large range of burgers, from vegetarian, to chicken, to classic beef burgers, to burgers that’ll take your tastebuds on a journey around the world. We’ve thought of everyone.
We take pride in our food, and only serve up the best quality, at a price that doesn’t break the bank. The food we dish up is perfect for a day-time catch up or an evening meal before a night of fun and frolics. With a range of drinks to complement each dish, head on down and prepare to get stuck right in.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.